Company: Premier Sport Psychology, PLLC
Location: Minneapolis metro area in Minnesota
Premier Sport Psychology (PSP) is a sport and performance consulting company based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. PSP provides mindset training, counseling and leadership development services to professional, Olympic, elite, collegiate, high school, and youth athletes, as well as business executives and teams.
PSP Mission: Premier Sport Psychology exists to empower people to think better, feel better, perform better, and be better.
- Premier Service
- Growth Mindset
The Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator is an integral part of the success of PSP and is responsible for all administrative aspects of the business in support of the President of Premier Sport Psychology. This role serves as a key resource for keeping project execution on track both internally as well as with client engagements. An ideal candidate for this role has a desire to grow in the leadership development field, is agile, action- and detail-oriented, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft and customize presentations and other business documents
- Manage the execution of project timelines and deliverables, as well as external and internal client expectations
- Serve as a point of contact for direct communication with clients, internal stakeholders, and/or third-party vendors
- Participate in client-facing meetings (drive preparation, agenda, meeting notes)
- Collaborate on continuous quality and process improvement and provide quality assurance for others
- Maintain daily schedules including internal meetings, conference calls involving multiple time zones, video conferences and client meetings
- Assist with other duties such as travel coordination, file maintenance, copying, answering calls, meeting planning, and other office projects as needed
Education, Experience & Other Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities as work requires, and able to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior level executives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and G Suite
- Communicates effectively and builds strong relationships internally and with clients
- Maintains a team-oriented and growth mindset and a desire to work collaboratively in support of the team
Compensation is competitive, based on education and experience. Benefits include retirement (401k match after 1 year), health insurance, long-term group disability insurance, professional development/CEs, paid time off, workers compensation, on-site training, and paid parental leave. Other highlights of this role include professional development support, being part of a team that conducts cutting-edge research, and internal diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
If interested, please submit the following application materials:
- Completed Premier Sport Psychology Employment Application (Download HERE)
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or Curriculum Vitae
- 2-3 Professional References
All questions and applications should be sent via email to:
Savanna Townsend, email@example.com
Premier Sport Psychology
7401 Metro Blvd, Suite 510
Edina, MN 55439